Many of us spend large amounts of time and money on CBD products, but what about our pets friends?. The great news is that the CBD pet market is booming like never before, and more and more veterinarians are getting behind the use of cannabidiol for a wide range of pet-specific needs.
We aren’t the only CBD company with the best CBD oil in the market. But we are one of the few which provide third-party lab testing results for all of our products.
How do furry friends benefit from CBD Pet products?
When it comes to CBD for pets, the first thing that pet owners want to know is whether or not hemp is appropriate for their bodies. CBD and other cannabinoids are processed and used by their bodies in the same manner as ours. Because the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is in charge of utilizing CBD, exists in all mammals.
ECS is A network of receptors and neurotransmitters that help control some of your most vital life functions related to memory, appetite, mood, pain sensation, and immune system.
This complex bodily system manages to balance, and it does this by distributing cannabinoids to various cannabinoid receptors throughout the body. Each receptor has the task of regulating a particular bodily process, and it needs cannabinoids like CBD to fulfill this role.
Cannabidiol is deemed non-toxic for dogs and cats, which means that generally, it is safe. But that doesn’t mean that you should give your furry friend just any old CBD product you have lying around. CBD for dogs and CBD for cats require certain specifications to ensure that your four-legged companion is getting the best formula for their body.
When you give your cat and dog CBD concentrations, you’re simply supporting their endocannabinoid system. Cannabinoids can promote a sense of equilibrium throughout all of their bodily processes. Such as discomfort and mood, to name a few.
The Value of Choosing Pet-Specific CBD Products
Our cats and dogs can process cannabidiol and other hemp compounds efficiently and effectively. But, the hemp products that we take daily are likely inappropriate for their tiny bodies for a few reasons.
First off, many CBD goods made for human consumption contain safe ingredients for our species but could be toxic to pets. Something as seemingly benign as eucalyptus essential oil, found in many human CBD topicals, can be dangerous for cats and dogs.
We use superior broad-spectrum CBD in our pet products. They are third-party lab-tested.
Secondly, our pets’ bodies are different from ours. Cats and most dog breeds weigh significantly less than us. Giving them a human dose of cannabinoids may be too much for their needs. Dosage comes in different milligram strengths. CBD for cats offers the lowest powers, with CBD for dogs coming in slightly higher potency levels as many dog breeds weigh more than the average domestic cat.
CBD Pet Products Come in Diffrent Varities
So, what kinds of CBD products are available for pet consumption? Well, you’d be surprised by the fantastic array of CBD for pets that are out there today. Let’s go over the most popular types of CBD for cats, as well as CBD for dogs.
- CBD Treats Edibles that appeal to their taste buds but contain an adequate dose of hemp. These treats work like all edibles in that they can provide long-lasting, subtle effects in the system.
- CBD Oils: Can either be administered sublingually (under the tongue) or added to their food at mealtime. Many companies flavoured CBD oils for pets, boasting the tastes of favourites like chicken, fish, and bacon to make the administration process more accessible.
to see the best cbd oil for dogs, click here
- CBD Topicals: Come in the pet-friendly forms of sprays, balms, and more. These are great for targeting a particular area of your pet’s body that may be inflamed or irritated.
Quality CBD products, How much do I give to My Pet?
Our pets have unique personalities; dog and cat owners know that no two animals are alike. There are many dosage charts and formulas for owners to reference, but the truth is that no one knows your furry friend like you. Simplify the process with a few helpful steps, and your pet will be on its way to a happier, healthier life.
Before you start your pet on a CBD routine, we suggest that you speak to your veterinarian, who can help you develop a way based on their bodies, needs and health circumstances.
Once you have your vet’s approval, you should only purchase a CBD product formulated for your pet. Please read the label carefully to determine the appropriate dosage for their body weight and try to give them the same amount daily to allow the cannabinoids to build up in the system for maximum effectiveness.
Select a high-quality CBD
- We know your pet isn’t just a supporting cast member of your Instagram account – it’s a member of the family. Make sure to select a high-quality CBD that’s pesticide-free and lab-tested for purity. Your pal deserves the best! These CBD pet product picks have separated themselves from the pack like Active CBD Oil, Hempzilla and more!
- Establish a base dose. To adequately address your pet’s CBD needs, you’ll need to find a starting point. Begin with an intermediate amount and closely monitor your pet’s reaction over the hour after administering. Does your pet appear to be calm? Hopefully, your little pal is beginning to enjoy mild levels of relaxation. If not, you may want to provide additional CBD. Continue to observe and make notes of what works.
- Adjust accordingly. Days in our pet’s lives aren’t much different than our own. Some are better than others. Things like abnormal weather patterns, nearby construction racket, and firework-heavy holidays can increase overwhelm levels. Your pet’s mood may follow suit.
- In times like these, owners can double or triple the base dose to mellow their moods properly.
- Don’t overwhelm! If your pet appears noticeably lethargic after a larger dose, ease back on the intake next time. Experimenting to find your pet’s comfort levels is part of the process. If your pet has existing wellness conditions that require medication, feel free to talk to your vet about any drug interaction concerns.
Remember that our pets can’t tell us when they’re not feeling well, so carefully monitor them after giving them their first few doses of hemp to make sure they respond well to CBD. If you wish to switch up their daily routine, ask your veterinarian for further guidance.
CBD Pet Products Inspired By 👋
Buy CBD Oil, CBD Treats For Dogs, Cats, Pets | Pure CBD Vapors. https://www.purecbdvapors.com/shop/cbd-for-pets/